As 2014 comes to a close I am reminded of all the blessings throughout it AND as I look towards 2015 with great anticipation I continually hear in my thoughts that 2015 will be a year of TRANSFORMING THE HEALTH OF NATIONS. Thank you for being a part of this Transformation and for TAKING ACTION FOR YOUR HEALTH www.tafyh.com DNM Kathy Deane Health Educator www.naturalhealthcommunity.org/kathydeane
The Fiber WORKOUT!
An estimated 90% of all degenerative disease begins in the digestive/intestinal tract. When these membranes are overloaded with mucous & toxic material, they no longer are able to process and absorb nutrients correctly. Intestinal inflammation and weakness will increase absorption of toxic material into the blood and Lymph causing stress, and a condition can occur referred to as leaky gut syndrome, which adversely affects every system of your body. Think about doing a cleansewww.kathydeane.mynsp.com better yet Join my Taking Action for oHealth Teamswww.tafyh.com starting January 5th 2015
Joan & Blair attended the Nature’s Sunshine Seminar at Ramada Inn on Thursday, November 6th
Blair Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s was shuffling his feet as he walked and stared off into another direction with a blank look on his face pretty much the whole meeting. Joan explained that Blair would be in bed by 5 pm and was no longer a companion because of his Alzheimer's and communicated very little. Joan downsized and moved to a smaller unit. This caused more confusion to my husband (said Joan) as change when one has Alzheimer’s is very difficult. Joan new she would soon have to put Blair into a health care facility which would take a good portion of their pension.
Blair went on the following Super Foods Program.
6...Nature Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba
6...MC...2 with each meal
... Smart Meal as a protein shake
Para Pak for Cleansing along with Hydrated Bentonite Clay, and LBSII because of constipation
Amazing results since starting on the above program
1. Stays up till 11 PM
2. Lifts feet as he walks
3. Reads a book which he has not done for a very long time.
4. Visited and communicated with a social group.
5. Made Breakfast for Joan
What the Numbers Say On Dementia In Canada
Prevalence: number of cases in a given year
• In 2011, 747,000 Canadians were living with cognitive impairment, including dementia - that's 14.9 per cent of Canadians 65 and older.1
• By 2031, if nothing changes in Canada, this figure will increase to 1.4 million.1
• Today, the combined direct (medical) and indirect (lost earnings) costs of dementia total $33 billion per year.1
• If nothing changes, this number will climb to $293 billion a year by 2040.1
• An estimated 500,000 Canadians have Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia. Over 70,000 of them are under 65 and approximately 50,000 are under the age of 60. 1
• 1 in 11 Canadians over the age of 65 has Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia. 1
• Women make up almost three-quarters of Canadians with Alzheimer's disease. 1
• In just 5 years, as much as 50% more Canadians and their families could be facing Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia. 1
• Within a generation, the number of Canadians with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia will more than double, ranging between 1 and 1.3 million people. 1
Impact on Family
The impact of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias engulfs whole families, and affects far more than the half a million people living with the disease.
• 36% of Canadians know someone with Alzheimer's disease. 2
• 17% of Canadians have someone with Alzheimer's disease in their immediate family. 2
• Alzheimer's disease is the second most feared disease for Canadians as they age. 2
www.kathydeane.mynsp.com Email: email@example.com