Water helps your body with; getting rid of toxic wastes through urination, perspiration, and bowel movements. Water increases energy & relieves fatigue, weight loss , improves skin complexion and assists the immune system. It helps with headaches, cramps & sprains and regulates the body temp. Lubricates the spinal cord and other sensitive tissues and brings the cells oxygen and regulates the body’s balance by the minute.
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj's states,"It has been shown experimentally that, when we drink one glass of water, it immediately passes into the intestine and is absorbed. However, within one half-hour, almost the same amount of water is secreted into the stomach through its glandular layer in the mucosa. It swells from underneath and gets to the stomach, ready to be used for food breakdown. The acid is poured on the food, enzymes are activated, and the food is broken down into a homogenised fluid state that can pass into the intestine for the next phase of digestion. The mucus covers the glands' layer of the mucusa, which is the innermost layer of the structure of the stomach. Mucus consists of 98 percent water and two percent the physical "scaffolding" that traps water.” (p.25)
A person can live about a month without food, but only about a week without water. If a human does not absorb enough water- dehydration is the result. If you are thirsty DRINK WATER, In fact if you have waited until you are thirsty you are DEHYDRATED!
Chronic dehydration in the human body can cause the following symptoms; acid-alkaline Imbalance, arthritis, constipation, cholesterol ,cystitis, digestive disorders, dry cracked skin, eczema, excess weight and obesity, fatigue, gastritis, high and low blood pressure, premature aging, stomach ulcers and urinary infections,
"When we drink water, depending on the volume of water that enters the stomach, a hormone/neurotransmitter called "motilin" is secreted. The more water we drink, the more motilin is produced by the intestinal tract and can be measured in blood circulation. The effect of motilin on the intestinal tract, as its name implies, is to produce rhythmic contractions of the intestines - peristalsis - from its upper parts to its lower end. Part of this action would involve the timely opening and closing of the valves that are in the way of flow of the intestinal content. Thus, when there is enough water in the body for all the digestive processes that depend on the availability of water, the pancreas will produce its watery bicarbonate solution to prepare the upper part of the intestinal tract to receive the acidic content of the stomach. Under such ideal circumstances, the pyloric valve is also allowed to open for the evacuation of the content of the stomach. Motilin has a major "transmission" role in co-ordinating this action. Motilin is a satiety hormone secreted when water extends the stomach wall."
Key Point Review -
• Motlin is the satiety hormone secreted when there is adequate water
• Motlin sets up the necessary rhythmic contractions of the entire intestinal tract.
• It is responsible for the timely opening and closing of the ileocecal valve and the houston valve in the large intestine.
• With enough water the pancreas is able to produce bicarbonate sodium in preparation of receiving the acid content from the stomach.
How much water should one drink?
Your body needs an absolute minimum of six to eight-ounce glasses of water a day. Alcohol, coffee, tea, and caffeine-beverages don't count as water. Clinical studies show that the best time to drink water is one glass one half hour before taking food - breakfast, lunch, and dinner - and a similar amount two and one half hours after each meal. Thirst should be satisfied at all times. With increase in water intake, the thirst mechanism becomes more efficient. A minimum of 6 – 8 glasses a day is recommended with Himalayan Salt or Celtic salt.
Salt and Water
Salt is an essential ingredient of the body. Oxygen, water, salt and potassium are the primary elements for the survival of the human body. The body is made up of a saline solution consisting of a 70/30 ratio of intracellular-to-extracellular water, a ratio tightly controlled by internal systems. Salt is an electrolyte that the body needs. Electrolytes are minerals that dissolve in water and carry electrical charges. Electrolytes are absolutely essential for the body to run at optimum level. Sodium, Chloride, potassium, magnesium, sulfate and phosphate are the primary electrolytes in the body.
Each cell becomes a battery when it is charged properly with electrolytes. Salt is needed in the water to make the charge so when drinking water one should add a bit of Himalayan salt or Celtic salt. Do NOT use Iodized table salt. When the water contains salt and becomes electrical the electrolytes then have the freedom to move through the cell membranes and carry the nutrients where they are needed to go. Even messages are passed along your nerves and are sent to the heart and tell the heart what the heart beat should be. It is suggested that about ¼ to ½ tsp of salt should be added to every 8 glasses of water.
Your body's water balance is regulated by the minute as it is so crucial to cell function, ion balance, blood volume, and blood pressure. Cells use oxygen to burn food which generates energy and this sets off a charge which charges the cell battery by actively maintaining the wide differences in the concentration of the electrolytes inside and outside the sell.
Here is what Dr Mercola tells us on table salt. “Do not use regular table salt! Table salt is 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as iodine. When it is dried at over 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt causing the potential for a whole range of health problems in your body.” Use Himalayan or Celtic salt.
Muscle cramps at night can be a sign of salt deficiencies. Dizziness and feeling faint might be indicators of salt and water shortage in the body. One should also increase the vitamins and minerals intake, including vegetables and fruits for their water-soluble vitamin and mineral content for example pineapple is 80% water, a tomato is 95% water.
Water exists within all our organs and it is transported throughout our body to assist physical functions. The total amount of water in the body of an average adult is 37 litres. Human brains are 75% water, bones are 25% water, and human blood is 83% water.
Did You Know?
“75% of a chicken is water. 70% of an elephant is water. Each day the sun evaporates a trillion tons of water. . A single tree will give off 265 liters (70 gallons) of water per day in evaporation. An acre of corn will give off 15,000 litres (4,000 gallons) of water per day in evaporation. . A small drip from a faucet can waste as much as 75 litres of water a day. The amount of water we deliver on a hot summer day, 308 million litres (80 million gallons), could fill 1.28 billion cups of coffee. “ Humans drink an average of 75.000 litres of water throughout their life.”
Harvey Diamond tells us, “As an absolute prerequisite to life, water is right up there with food and air. From the moment you are born until you leave this planet, your body instinctively craves food, air and water for your survival. You know what happens to a plant when it is deprived of water. It wilts and dies. The same would happen to your body if it were deprived of water. Its importance is clear.”
“Reasons why your body needs water every day” Reference. www.aquabalanced.com/benefits
1. Nothing lives without water.
2. Water is the main source of energy.
3. Water generates electrical &magnetic energy inside every cell of the body.
4. Water increases the efficiency of the immune system.
5. Water is the main solvent for all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
6. Water increases the body’s rate of absorption of essential substances in food.
7. Water is used to transport all substances inside the body.
8. Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
9. When water reaches a cell, it brings the cell oxygen and takes the waste gases to the lungs for disposal.
10. Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
11. Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevents arthritis and back pain.
12. Water is used in the spinal discs to make them ‘shock-absorbing water cushions’.
13. Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
14. Water helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
15. Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and the brain.
16. Water is essential for the body’s cooling (sweat) and heating (electrical) systems.
17. Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
18. Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
19. Water is directly needed for the production of all hormones made by the brain, including melatonin.
20. Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
21. Water increases efficiency at work; it expands your attention span.
22. Water is a better pick-me-up than any other beverage in the world – and it has no side-effects.
23. Water helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
24. Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
25. Water helps reduce fatigue – it gives us the energy of youth.
26. Water makes the skin smoother and helps decrease the effects of ageing.
27. Water gives lustre and shine to the eyes.
28. Water helps prevent glaucoma.
29. Water normalizes the blood-manufacturing systems in the bone marrow – it helps prevent leukaemia and lymphoma.
30. Water is absolutely vital for making the immune system more effi¬cient in different regions to fight infections and cancer cells where they are formed.
31. Water dilutes the blood and prevents it from clotting during circulation.
32. Water decreases premenstrual pains and hot flushes.
33. The human body has no stored water to draw on during dehydration.
34. Dehydration prevents sex hormone production – one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
35. Drinking water separates the sensations of thirst and hunger.
36. To lose weight,
37. Dehydration causes deposits of toxic sediments in the tissue spaces, joints, kidneys, liver, brain, and skin. Water will clear these deposits.
38. Water integrates mind and body functions.
39. Water helps prevent the loss of memory as we age.
40. Water helps reverses addictive urges
We have learned that the body needs lots of nutritional supplementation along with water. Here are a few suggestions that can be found at www.kathydeane.mynsp.com
• Artemisia Combo –inflammation, yeast, parasitic, nervine
• Arginine Plus- required to convert ammonia to urea for elimination.
• Cats Claw Combo - contains astragalus and supports stem cells and the immune system
• Calcium Magnesium Liquid - very alkalizing form of calcium.
• Candida Clear Cleanse - removes candida acids
• Chinese Mineral Chi Tonic - alkaline liquid trace minerals, builds adrenals high in potassium
• Cure-Q- Min - anti-inflammatory, shown to induce apoptosis in cancer cell destruction and inhibits destructive enzymes.
• Collatrim Plus—bio available amino acids; assists healing leaky gut.
• Collostrum — binds toxic lectins, alkalizes, anti-aging
• Flax Hull Lignans - 27 lignans binds toxic xenoestrogens.
• Green Zone - includes 9 essential amino acids, follows the 40, 30, 30 principle. 40% from fiber, 30 % from fat and 30% from proteins & is alkalizing for the body
• Liquid Chlorophyll– increases oxygen in blood, eliminates toxins.
• Paw Paw - specifically targets specific cells \
• P’Darco - yeast, anticancer, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, & eczema.
• Prbiotics – improves the balance of the intestinal flora.
• Protease Plus – on an empty stomach it alkalizes and cleanses the blood.
• Psyllium Hulls Combination – absorbs toxins and gives bulk to stool.
• Silver Shield Gel - burns, skin irritations, stem cell proliferator, nontoxic, scientific studies show it destroys over 650 disease -causing organisms.
• Super Omega 3 - keeps cells pliable and decreases inflammation.
• Tiao He Pak - Antiparasitic, blood purifier, eliminates toxins and acids.
• Vitamin D3- holds alkaline calcium in the body, helps buffer acid.
Drinking the water the body needs and supplementing the body with Therapeutic Super Food Nutrition makes the body run at optimum level. All of the above products are used consistently in our family. AND I would like to add with the breakout of influenza we were bypassed. WHY??? Because the inner terrain of our body is in a very healthy state. Our warriors are manned. Our bodies receive the water, nutrition and Super Food supplements along with daily exercise to maintain a balance that is capable of warding off dis-ease conditions
I pray you take time to drink you water with salt and if you want further information be sure to contact me and I would love to assist you. I have included my FREE Gift of Health Below for you.
References in this article are from Dr. F Batmanghelid: “Your Body’s Many Cries For Water.” This 154 page book is loaded with knowledge and thank you to Dr. F Batmanghelid for bringing such knowledge to us. I encourage you to buy his book. To review more on the 46 reasons for water visit www.aquabalanced.com/benefits and another good location to go to is: http://www.lenntech.com/water-trivia-facts.htm#ixzz3OYOvIx8Q
Blessings to you all with Love and Gratitude DNM Kathy Deane Health Educator Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to visit www.naturalhealthcommunity.org/kathydeane for more articles.
Other sites of interest www.tafyh.com and my Face book site DNM Kathy Deane – Taking Action For Your Health. For more in-depth product info www.kathydeane.mynsp.com